Counselling and Psychological Enrichment Service
To facilitate the positive psychological, emotional and social development of service users.
- Self-understanding and development
- Interpersonal relationship
- Family relationship and parenting
- Study and work
- Trauma Counselling
- Mental Health Issues
- Students of the Baptist University (referred by Chaplain Office)
- Staff of the Baptist University
- Patients referred by School of Chinese Medicine
- The general public in need of counseling services (self-approach or referred by social service agencies)
- Counselling practicum students of Hong Kong Baptist University (student counselors)
- Counselling graduates of Hong Kong Baptist University (Counsellors)
- Faculty members and counselling supervisors of Hong Kong Baptist University
- Face-to-face individual, couple or family interview
- 50 minutes per session, marital and family counselling may involve 1.5 sessions.
* Principle of confidentiality will be strictly observed
Charges will be calculated on session basis (50 minutes per session) and the category of counselor chosen by the service users.
|1. Student counselor of HKBU||free of charge|
|2. Counselling graduates of HKBU||$100/session|
|3. Faculty members and counsellors supervisors Counsellor List||$600: Experienced counselors with Master Degree related to counselling
$1200: Experienced counselors with Master Degree and supervisory experiences in counselling
$1500: Experienced counselors with Doctoral Degree and supervisory experiences in counselling
Fee deduction will be considered on discretionary basis
* Marital and family counselling may involve 1.5 sessions. Fee charged will also be increased accordingly (session amount x 1.5).
Room 1004 Interviewing Room
(Academic and Administration Building, Shaw Campus, Hong Kong Baptist University, Renfrew Road, Kowloon Tong)
Service appointment should be made through either of the following ways:
- Registering on Counseling Service Registration Form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 3411 7145
- Leave a message at 34116419.
- For referral, please fill in the Case Referral Form in and send to email@example.com or fax to 3411 7145
(Appointment will be followed up in 7 working days.)
For enquiries, please leave a message at 3411 6419